Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bento #38 & #39

Bento #38
From left: pork cutlets, container with edamame & pooh shaped carrots, 2 layers of cucumber maki and mayonnaise in green container.

Z requested for cucumber maki which is his all time favourites. I was like: "Again?" I would have prepare salmon maki for him if I have the time. This time, I added some furikake in it, not too much, just in case he doesn't like it. I also put mayonnaise(in the container) for him, knowing that he like dipping sauce with his pork cutlet.

I was quite surprised that Z was very excited about the bento. That's a good start!wink Hopefully he will maintained such enthusiasm when he goes to P1, but then again... It is a long time before he goes to P1.
Bento #39
From left: plain rice with HK face fishcakes, pork cutlets, cucumber, edamame & HK shaped carrots in container.

As for L, she requested for the Hello Kitty(HK) fishcakes. We had it yesterday and she loves it. When I gave that to Z yesterday, he refused to eat it coz he said HK is for girls.rolleyes Well, he's right isn't it? smile The rest is about the same as what Z had and each got a bottle of vitagen.

A good news is that they finished the bento in record time! Less than15 mins! L should do that more often as her recess time is only 30mins.smile

8 comments:

3lilangels said...

Yum...my daughter is most impressed with this bento, and requested for HK fishcakes too. Too bad not available in KL.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm just a newcomer, fumbling my way around.

I really enjoyed your blog, very interesting and informational. Thanks for sharing .

A bento group on facebook? Sounds great. I would love to join, please. How do I go about that?

Angeline said...

That's super fast eating!

Rachel said...

HK fishcake!!! O LZmommy! U are so....I couldn't find the word to describe it!! Be prepared for Tuesday! hahaha..I gonna drill u on this??! : P

Shiny Stars said...

Wow LZmommy, the bento is so beautiful! I wouldn't bear to eat though ;p

allthingspurple said...

wow, the Hello Kitty fishcake is so tempting. I have had second thoughts about it but now seeing how pretty it is, i might just be persuaded to get it. Never mind that its a hefty RM12 for a piece of fishcake !

Love your bento-s !!

MomsyWorld said...

where did u get that fish cake?

LHS said...

ya, i have same doubt as Fannie...emm...actually how to make the fishcake?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Awesome bento lunch boxes!! Love them!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies