Friday, June 20, 2008

A ME Day

I was alone today... LZ went over to my parents' place. Instead of pampering myself, I 'tortured' myself. twisted Hahaha..... One of things I wanted to do during this school holiday was to rearrange their playroom and I did that. I fixed up the bookshelf, not 1 but 2! Gosh! It was tiring! Moving the furniture around, getting the BIG old shelf out of the way, moving their toy boxes, books etc...

By then, I was too tired to sort out the toys but at least I managed to sort the books. It took longer time while sorting the books coz I was looking at some of the things they have and it sure did bring back memories. What do you do with their old worksheets? Would like to hear your opinions smile I put it all in boxes and I'm wondering if I should throw it away, but I was reluctant to do that... Thereafter, I vacuum and mop the house.

LZ had fun with Gonggong & Porpor today. They brought LZ to the mall and played games. Hope they didn't spend too much money on them. They were so happy with the play room, though not much changes and they promised to help me to maintain the tidiness.

My dad as usual, so sweet, cooked my favourite chicken rice and now it is LZ's favourite food too. My mum knew that L loves the HK fish cakes and she bought 2 more for her! I guessed she will be having more of that for the next few days. smile Right now, I beginning to feel the ache... That shows how long I have not been exercising.razz I wish I can go blading... Well, I will have to wait till Z in P1 and I will have more time then. smile

4 comments:

Rachel said...

hahaha! So in the end, u still have to fix the whole bookshelf by yourself ; P

Mommy Lose Weight said...

gret job done! it's good to have some me-time :)

allthingspurple said...

reading about your dad brings back memories of my dad. How i miss him..sigh...and so sweet of your dad to cook your fav food. My dad cant cook but supper are always my fav food. My mom dont even know which food i like and which ones i dont. ha ha.

The shelves thing. yea !! tell me about it. I did that once and including the books, took me practically the whole day!!! But arent you glad you completed the project? ha ha.

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Well,it's the right of ah-gong/ah por to dote on their grandchildren,espcially such lovely kids as LZ.. : )

Haha..i really tot you went for a spa or hairdo when u said ME time..but still it's related to LZ's things. u r indeed a super mom.

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies