Monday, March 10, 2008

Cartoon Character Cookies

cookie

Bought the cutters quite awhile ago and finally got to use it today :) I was planning to let LZ play with it but the recipe I used today was too soft for them to handle :( They only did the stamping of the faces, I promised them I will find another better recipe and they will be able to do more than just stamping.

I didn't like it as it was not sweet enough and not much butter taste but LZ like it. My friend and her girl like it too. Rachel's mommy said it taste nice except it wasn't sweet and it was just nice for the kids. As usual, Rachel was just like LZ, like what I baked :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Got the chance to see the cookies in good shape : P, they are cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

LHS said...

cute and yummy :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies