Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hand In Hand

On Monday, after school and while waiting for my friend to send us home, Z needed to use the toilet. So I asked L to bring him into the school. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them walking hand in hand when they came back :) I saw L pointing to things and talking to Z while walking back. I can't stop smiling when I saw it :) I think if other people saw me then, they probably thinks I was crazy. Hehehe....

They took a long time to come back.... I asked L where did they go, she said didi wanted to know where is the so called 'playground' (it was actually a garden) and she showed him the place and also explained to him what were the other children doing in school. He was curious about the playground coz he heard jiejie telling me her classmate fell at that place and hurt herself.

Talking about that, L told me one of the boys (from her class) snatched the girl's leaf (they were doing science lesson and teacher asked them to pick a leaf each for the lesson). The girl ran after him and fell. She was bleeding very badly. As a monitress, she and the monitor brought the girl to the general office for cleaning up. She told me she consoled the girl on the way to the office and kept her company till someone attend to her. I was very happy with the way she handled it and praised her. Seems like my girl is taking her responsibility seriously :) and I hope she will continue to do that.

Back to my babies... I am always very happy whenever I see my kids taking care of each other and get along so well. Sometimes, L wants to watch another program and Z would give in to her (or the other way round). I am glad that not only L is giving in to didi , Z is also giving in the jiejie. Of coz there are times that they don't :)

5 comments:

LHS said...

L definitely a sweet girl..
i am waiting to see both my boys walk hand in hand :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Looking at them hand in hand send a smile to my face too..so i don't think you are crazy.

I would be proud of the moment as well.. : )

cheers,
astee

Health Freak Mommy said...

What a caring girl you have. She will grow up into a fine young lady!

karenyiau said...

She is such a caring girl, so sweet to see them like this hor? :)

Rachel said...

L is so sweet!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies