Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bento #13

Bento #13
First layer (left) : Apple and mayonnaise (for pork cutlet). Second Layer : Quail eggs, edamame on sticks, pork cutlet, rice and carrots.

Think today I prepared a very sumptuous meal for her recess. There was so many things that I want to put inside :p Everything in the box today is LZ's favourites except that Z doesn't like egg yolk.

LZ like the pork cutlet :) They ate so much that there was none left for daddy. LZdaddy asked for it when he came back from work (he knew I would keep some for him). Maybe next time I should prepare bento for LZdaddy :) He likes it the last time I did that. That means I have to wake up much earlier than now and cook more! *faint*

5 comments:

Ricket said...

Its wonderful of you to prepare so many "Ai Xing Chan" for your family. The rice you use is it the Japanese rice?

LZmommy said...

Ricket

I am using plain rice ;) Add a little more water and it will be sticky like Japanese rice.

sunshinensunflower said...

Hey, I am so impressed with your cookery and baking talent.

The bento looks so good.

Both LZ are lucky to have u as their mummy ;-)

Sigh...sigh..... I just realise we seem to talk more in cyberspace than in person. Seems to be always press for them before and after class. But never mind, talk in cyberspace better than none. Ha!

Health Freak Mommy said...

You actually have time to do all these for your kids in the morning and you are a working mum? Do you wake up very early to cook? I salute you, you're really a fantastic mum! I must learn from you.

LZmommy said...

Sushinensunflower
Aiyo... My baking & cooking skill so so only.. So long it is edible :)

You are right! You are always in a rush but I can understand... You have other things to do while your girl is in class :)At least we 'talk' in cyberspace :)

Health Freak Mommy
No, I am not working mom. I don't think I will be able to do that if I am working and yes, I do have to wake up early to prepare it for her. If not she will be eating the same thing in school everyday.

We learn from each other :) I get ideas from you what to cook too :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies